1st Choice Development (“1st Choice Development”) respects your privacy. This policy explains the privacy practices of 1st Choice Development website and 1st Choice Development’s software, data feeds, and services offered to you on, from or through the 1st Choice Development Website (collectively the “Service”). It describes the ways 1st Choice Development collects and uses your personal information on the Service and the rights and options available to you with respect to your information. 1st Choice Development is a school-to-home communication service that provides teachers, students, school staff, coaches and parents information about student athletics, social events and other school related information.
This policy is incorporated to the Service’s Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service” or the “Terms”).
Personal Information that 1st Choice Development collects
1st Choice Development may collect further information when you use any of the services available on the Service. For example, 1st Choice Development may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the web pages that you visit, the groups you joined, information that you read, Content that you use or submit, your communications with other users and third parties on the Service, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Service, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in to the Service.
Further information may be collected when 1st Choice Development exchanges communications with you, for example, communications related to services that you use through the Service, or if you submit a request to the Service’s customer support, or when you contact the Service’s Designated Copyright Agent.
What does 1st Choice Development do with your personally identifiable information?
1st Choice Development may use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes :
• to enable you to use the Service and to provide you with the services on the Service;
• to improve and customize your experience as well as the experience of other users on the Service;
• to develop new services on the Service;
• to provide you with support and handle complaints;
• to send you updates, notices and announcements;
• to provide you with information related to the Service;
• to post your Content on the Service and to facilitate communication between you and the Service and other users;
• to enforce the Terms of Service;
• to contact you as and when 1st Choice Development believes it to be necessary;
• to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when 1st Choice Development has a good faith belief that 1st Choice Development’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
• to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Service;
• to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
Important notice about children’s privacy
If you are a minor, you must have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian for you to subscribe to this Service. The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are not 13 years old or older, then you will not use the Service or any of the services therein and must not provide any of your personal details. Parents and legal guardians will be notified directly before we will collect any personal information from their children.
1st Choice Development strongly encourages parents to monitor their children’s use of the Web. 1st Choice Development will delete a child’s personally identifiable information if a parent so requests by sending an e-mail email@example.com. If 1st Choice Development learns that a child under the age of 13 years has provided personally identifiable information to the Service without verifiable parental consent, 1st Choice Development will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from 1st Choice Development databases.
Parents and legal guardians may review personal information the Service has collected from their children, refuse to permit us to collect additional personal information and request that any personal information be deleted from our records.
Provisions relevant to Non U.S. users
1st Choice Development operates the Service and processes personal information on computer servers located in the United States. 1st Choice Development may process and store personal information on computer servers located in other jurisdictions, for back-up, redundancy and other purposes that 1st Choice Development deems necessary to the operation of the Service. You provide your explicit consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States and other jurisdictions as described above and acknowledge that the laws concerning processing and storing personal information in those jurisdictions may differ from the laws of your home country.
How does 1st Choice Development use aggregated information?
1st Choice Development may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Service, including posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information through the Service, or to users on the Service, to the Service’s suppliers, partners and any other third party, at the Service’s sole discretion.
1st Choice Development may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information to properly operate the Service, to improve the quality of the Service, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing Content or service, for marketing and advertising purposes, and for further internal, commercial, and statistical purposes.
1st Choice Development may monetize the anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through 1st Choice Development Websites.
Sharing information with others
1st Choice Development does not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties for any of their marketing purposes.
• If 1st Choice Development reasonably believes that you have breached the Service’s Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that 1st Choice Development reasonably believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. 1st Choice Development may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required to handle any result of your wrongdoing;
• If 1st Choice Development is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law and/or law enforcement agencies to share or disclose your information;
• In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and 1st Choice Development or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
• To operate the Service and 1st Choice Development’s services, to send messages, and to provide search results and links;
• In any case where 1st Choice Development reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
• If 1st Choice Development organizes the operation of the Service within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if 1st Choice Development is acquired by, or merged into or with another entity, provided however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with respective changes taken into consideration;
• 1st Choice Development may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with 1st Choice Development, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, and other partners, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
1st Choice Development provides you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
For instance, if you no longer wish to receive our service related announcements, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing us at your personal settings page, or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to opt-out.
Furthermore, at any time you may contact 1st Choice Development at email@example.com. and request that your personally identifiable information will not be shared for purposes other than for the provision of the Services.
Accessing your personal information
At any time you may access your account on the Service and edit, or amend your personal information. If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, than you must make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Service and impair the ability to provide you with services available through the Service.
1st Choice Development may at all times review, retain and disclose any information as 1st Choice Development deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. However, by doing so 1st Choice Development does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
1st Choice Development implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although 1st Choice Development takes great efforts to protect your privacy, 1st Choice Development cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that the Service and the Service’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse, or that your private communications on or through the Service will remain private.
1st Choice Development may from time to time change the terms of this policy. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after 1st Choice Development has posted an initial notification on the Service’s homepage or any other relevant web pages on the Service, with respect to such changes. Other changes will take effect 7 days after their initial posting on the Service, unless 1st Choice Development amends the Terms to comply with legal requirements. In such cases the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made in the terms of this policy. Continuing to use the Service will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Service.
Contact 1st Choice Development